BBCR provide Home Care Packages (HCP) levels 1,2,3 and 4 to:
- Assist people over 65 to remain in their own home whilst maintaining an independent lifestyle and;
- Enable consumers to have choice, control and flexibility in the way your care and support is provided within your allocated budget.
At BBCR we care about each person’s individual experience. We will enable you to live an active, engaging lifestyle – maintaining independence, social contacts, activities, health, and wellbeing whilst still living at home within your community.
All HCP’s are delivered as part of a consumer directed care model.
Services may include:
- Leisure, interests and activities such as: Stand up paddle boarding, surfing, dancing the choices are limitless
- Personal services (eg. assistance with showering, dressing etc.)
- Meal preparation
- Support services (eg. household chores)
- Local transportation
- Garden and lawn maintenance services
- Commercial and external cleaning
- Decluttering and packing services
- In home cooking
- In home respite
- Can attend BBCR’s carer support group
In order to access a HCP an assessment from the Aged Care Assessment team is required via My Aged Care who can be contacted on the national free call phone line on 1800 200 422.
If you are unsure of the above process please contact our office on 02 4422 7422 and a friendly staff member will assist you.
We also offer additional private care services for needs that cannot be met through government subsidised programs.
These supplementary services are available at private rates, supplied upon request. Services within private care may include medication monitoring, personal care assistance, shopping, and housework.