New Volunteers Welcome
The services provided by BBCR are only possible due to our dedicated team of volunteers.
Volunteering provides the opportunity to meet new people and make a difference in the lives of residents in your community. There are positive rewards for people who would like to volunteer in our programs.
- Have some free time, good communication skills
- Would like new challenges, gain new skills or perhaps refresh old ones
- Enjoy working as part of a team
We can provide:
- Full support, orientation, supervision and training.
- Acknowledgement and recognition of your valuable work in the community.
There are a wide variety of roles and ways that you can get involved, and as a volunteer you will be supported by, and work in partnership with our fully trained staff.
Please note: All volunteers must be willing to undertake a Federal Police Check and Working with Children Check for some services
BBCR has a range of volunteer positions that we would love to fill, we know that there are enthusiastic, motivated, skilled individuals just waiting for the opportunity to volunteer with our organisation.
The best volunteers are committed, enthusiastic people who want to make a difference in their community.
At BBCR volunteers are an integral part of the services we are able to provide to the community across the Illawarra and Shoalhaven region.
Currently opportunities that exist throughout BBCR include:
- Community bus drivers and bus assistants
- Providing companionship and assistance to older people
- Assisting in our social groups/outings
- Home garden maintenance program
- Supporting activities and mentoring youth programs, office administration
- Community radio and men’s shed
So why not come and join a great team!
To find out more information on these roles you can contact the Community Engagement Manager on 44439244 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org