BBCR is a community based, not for profit organisation, operating as a 'non government', independent entity. The organisation's growth and development has followed the path of identifying needs in the community and providing services to meet those needs. BBCR's Mission Statement outlines the organisation's aims and objectives.
- To be the leading community services provider in the Shoalhaven.
- To identify community needs and where possible, establish services to meet those needs.
- To stimulate the interest of the community in the development of their area.
- To have a voice in the establishment and operation of these services.
- Each person has right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- We are all individuals and have individual needs.
- Our services are managed effectively and efficiently.
- We are open to continual improvement.